High Capacity Pallet Jacks
8,000 lb, 10,000 lb, 12,000 lb
- Forks are extraordinarily strong
built using 1/4” thick, 9” wide“C” channel steel\
- Dual, side by side load wheels to distributed the weight over a wider footprint
- Heavy duty bell cranks and push rods provide added rigidity during the lifting process
- Extensive use of ductile cast iron parts
- Heavier gauge steel in major structural components
- Solid steel push rods instead of the standard tubular steel design
- Sealed bearings provide reduced
rolling resistance and longer life
- Standard 2.9” lowered height to fit industry standard pallets
PALLET MULE Extra High Capacity 8,000, 10,000 and 12,000 pound capacity Pallet Jacks are the right choice for moving any extra heavy pallet or object, particularly in high usage, mission critical operations where down-time can be very costly. High capacity pallet jacks are the pallet jack of choice for construction sites, military installations, and rental companies.
When you need a heavy duty pallet jack, you really need a Pallet Mule Extra High Capacity Pallet Jack!
All Pallet Mule All American Pallet Jacks are built heavier and more durable than the lower cost import pallet jacks to withstand the demands of continuous daily use. They are designed and built to perform safely and consistently all day every day and are supported by the most professional service and support in the industry. Don’t just settle for any pallet jack!
|High capacity Pallet Jacks are the pallet jack
of choice for construction sites, military
installations, and rental companies
Eight inch wide forks on 8,000 pound trucks, nine inch wide forks on 10,000 and 12,000 pound units, make these the perfect units for:
- Moving and storage containers
- Skidded Machinery
- Sheetrock, etc.